We waited all day for CrossFit HQ to post and Update Show about the first week’s results of the Team Series, but we were left hanging. We wanted to keep you guys informed of who is on top of the leaderboard, so look here for the results. Spoiler alert: Reebok’s Ben Smith and company are in the lead.
Check the official 2015 CrossFit Team Series website for the full results. Once you’re there you can click on the team names to see who is on each team, but here are some of the top people you are probably wondering about…
– Rich Froning, Sam Briggs, and Josh Bridges are on Rogue Fitness Black (6th place)
– Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, Annie Thorisdottir, and Dan Bailey are on Rogue Red (2nd place)
– Katrin Davidsdottir and Mat Fraser are on Built By Bergeron (5th place)
The 2015 Team Series will have four more workouts over the course of a week, but that won’t happen until the week of October 6th. As always, we’ll keep you posted.
You can also click the tiny arrow next to all the teams’ scores on the Leaderboard site to watch their videos from each workout. Below we have the four winning videos from week 1.
Event 1 Winner – Team Reebok Classics
Event 2 Winner – Team Rogue Red
Event 3 Winner – Team Reebok Classics
Event 4 Winner – Team Rogue Fitness Black
UPDATE: (Sept. 18, 2015)
CrossFit posted their Update Show last night with their recap from week 1, so here ya go…
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016