Want to know how to get tickets for the CrossFit Games? You’ve come to the right place!
Tickets are now on sale for the 2016 CrossFit Games, but if you want to see the finals on Sunday in the tennis stadium, you better hurry… There are only a few seats left on the outside perimeter. The main stadium seats sold out about as quick as Irving Hernandez does Fran.
Here is some info from games.crossfit.com about this year’s Games tickets…
CrossFit Games ticketing will look different in 2016.
Tickets will be sold exclusively in multi-day packages.
There are two types of multi-day packages: All Access Packages and Soccer Stadium Packages.
- Those who want to watch the entirety of the Games, including the Individual Competition in the Tennis Stadium, need an All Access Package.
- Those who want to watch the majority of the Games, including all of the Teenagers, Masters, and Teams and all Individual events in the Soccer Stadium will want a Soccer Stadium Package.
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016