As of this posting it’s early Tuesday morning, which means the 2015 CrossFit Team Series scores were due last night. According to the Leaderboard this morning Ben Smith, Stacie Tovar, Emily Bridgers, and Paul Tremblay from Team Reebok Classics won. But is the official standings?
The reason we ask the question is two-fold…
1) We can’t find a post from CrossFit HQ anywhere confirming or denying the standings posted right now.
2) We are about to leave for a week and may not get to post anything on the site for a few days. Hey, at least we’re honest here!
So here are the unofficial standings as of right now. (Tuesday, October 13 at 7am PST.)
1st Place: Team Reebok Classics (Ben Smith, Stacie Tovar, Emily Bridgers, and Paul Tremblay)
2nd Place: Rogue Red (Dan Bailey, Graham Holmberg, Bamille Leblanc-Bazinet, Annie Thorisdottir)
3rd Place: Built by Bergeron (Mat Fraser, Katrin Tanja Davidsdottir, Cole Sager, Michele Letendre)
Rogue Fitness Black led by Rich Froning is on the leaderboard in fifth place right now, so Rich is probably at his compound in Tennessee curled up next to his baby in the fetal position, thumb in mouth, and tears in eyes. #RichHatesLosing. These are jokes people. Maybe not very good ones, but don’t take them seriously nonetheless.
Below a snapshot of the top 10 teams as the Leaderboard sits right now.
Click here to see the official 2015 CrossFit Team Series Leaderboard.
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016