T-Nation wrote an open letter to CrossFit HQ with their thoughts and opinions on the Games this year. They bring up a lot of interesting points that are worth looking at, and we are curious what you guys think!
The article starts off with the following:
Here’s what you need to know…
• The CrossFit Games are an awesome spectacle, but HQ needs to do more to protect the health of the athletes.
• CrossFit’s popularity has outpaced its maturity according to Dr. Schulte.
• Dedicated medical personnel, if properly utilized by HQ, could advise the gamemakers and help prevent many issues.
• CrossFit Games fans need to speak up and demand that athletes are treated better. CrossFit HQ should additionally apologize to competitors.
Click here to read the full article and let us know what you think in the comments!
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016