We mentioned it the other day, but the excitement is climbing as people are registering for the 2016 Wodapalooza online qualifier. This promo vid will make you want to sign up this second…or at the very least book your flight to Miami!
2016 Wodapalooza Info via thewodapalooza.com:
The WZA V Online Challenge is a great opportunity to compete against friends in your box and the entire fitness community. It will also serve as the qualifier and lottery for The Wodapalooza Fitness Festival in Miami held in January.
Please note, everyone that wishes to compete at WZA Miami, aside from the invited, must complete the Online Challenge.
Individual Challenge dates:
– Runs from Thursday, October 1st, 2015 to October 20th, 2015
– Workouts will be released every Thursday, at 8pm EST.
– Score Submission will be due every Tuesday, at 8pm EST.
– Individual Registration closes on Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 at 8PM EST.
Team Challenge dates:
– Thursday, October 29th, 2015 to Sunday, November 8th, 2015
– All team workouts will be released on Thursday, October 29th, 2015 at 8pm EST.
– Score submission for all workouts will be due Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at 8pm EST.
– Team Registration closes on Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at 8pm EST.
Click on thewodapalooza.com for the full schedule and more info.
Latest posts by Jordan Samuel (see all)
- Ok Sooooo the GRID League is Drafting Real Life Super Heroes Now?! - August 26, 2015
- In Case You Weren’t Excited Enough for Wodapalooza 2016… - August 25, 2015