One of our very own editors here at Break Parallel recently interviewed the 2015 Reebook CrossFit Games champ on his podcast, The Expansion Project, and not surprisingly she had a ton of incredible insight to share.
My guest today is the winner of the 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games and the newly crowned Fittest Woman on Earth, Katrin Davidsdottir.
I got to talk to Katrin about her recent win at the CrossFit Games and dug into her champion mindset to see what she’s doing that other athletes aren’t.
I also asked her about the business behind being a top level CrossFit athlete to uncover some insight into the industry that rarely gets talked about among people in the functional fitness community.
Show Notes & Resource Links
– Katrin Davidsdottir on Instagram
– Katrin Davidsdottir on Facebook
– Katrin Davidsdottir on Twitter
– Ben Bergeron’s Coaching
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016