This weekend history is being made at the 2016 Arnold! Here are a couple of new world records… A 1,102lb back squat, and a 1,025lb deadlift!
2016 Arnold Strongman Classic Results:
1. Zydrunas “Big Z” Savickas
2. Brian Shaw (2014’s Winner)
3. Vytautas Lalas
More coverage of the 2016 Arnold Strongman Classic can be found through FloElite’s pro subscription.
Eddie Hall’s World Record Deadlift – 1,025lbs (465kg)
Blaine Sumner’s World Record Back Squat – 1,102lbs (500kg)
And he dabs!
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016