What is more brutal? The WOD? Or the fact that the water temperature was a brisk 51 degrees? Ras is a great dude and a great athlete, and although we’re bummed he’s not competing as an individual at the Games this year, we are stoked to see him on the Invictus team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ZV9Qp35NgRasmus Andersen, a Danish rookie who trains at CrossFit Invictus, came to visit PurePharma HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark and agreed to do a workout.
7 rounds for time:
– 7 front squat with kettlebell
– 7 push press with a kettlebell
– Finish with a 200 m swim
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016