The Core Blend Elite Challenge is…
– Lift a combined total of 1,200lbs between bench press, back squat, and deadlift, and…
– Hit 40 reps combined between a 225lb bench press and pull-ups
It may be the angle of the camera, but on that back squat…did he break parallel?
IF YOU LIKE THE CONTENT PLEASE SHARE, LIKE, & COMMENT
[APPAREL HVIII Brand Goods] http://www.THEHVIII.com
[Matt Vincent Website] http://www.THEHVIII.COM
[Drfita Lifta series] http://www.driftalifta.com/
[Strength LAB Training Program] http://www.mattvincent.net/product/st…
[CAVEMAN COFFEE discount CODE- HVIII] for discount
[SPORTKILT discount] use CODE- DRIFTA for discount and free gift
If you want to train the way I do check out Strength LAB it is written for anyone wanting to build max strength and power. I train like an athlete. Everything is based on improving my performance.
Latest posts by Fat Tony (see all)
- Brooke Ence’s Vlog – Look At Those Birks! - July 15, 2016
- 2016 Grid Season Sizzle Reel - July 14, 2016
- RX Smart Gear Releases Signature Jump Ropes for Julie Foucher, Chyna Cho, and Stacie Tovar - July 14, 2016