Three down and one more to go. Everyone is saying this year has been the toughest CrossFit Games to date and we can’t wait to see what goes down on Sunday in the tennis stadium as a new champ is crowned!
Saturday’s Notable Moments:
– Miranda Oldroyd tore her ACL during the first event of the day. Her team (Nor Cal CrossFit) was in the lead and looked like they could have very well stayed in the lead until the dust settled Sunday night. The team finished the next two events with only five people and still crushed it. Nor Cal ended the day in third place.
– During the Soccer Chipper event Elijah Muhammad did a 100ft handstand walk unbroken. He could have stopped for a break at the 50ft mark, but he chose not to and it was badass.
– Camille Leblanc-Bazinet shot up from 27th to 12th place after dominating the last two Saturday events with 5th and 1st place finish.
– Brooke Ence nailed a 242lb clean and jerk. That girl is f*cking strong.
Currently Not In Top 10:
– Invictus ( d12th)
– Camille Leblanc-Bazinet (12th)
– Emily Bridgers (16th)
– Annie Thorosdottir (19th)
Get ready for Day 3 of the 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games with Pat Sherwood, Tommy Marquez and Caity Henniger.
A look into how the leaderboard shook out after Saturday’s events. The points are close as we prepare for the final day of the 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games.
The CrossFit Games — (http://games.crossfit.com)
The CrossFit Games® – The Sport of Fitness™
The Fittest On Earth™
Comments will be approved before showing up.