Metcons and Nanos ain’t the only shoe on the block… Check out Adidas’ new weightlifting and powerlifting shoes, the Leistung Rio 2016.
The following is from RogueFitness.com…
Adidas Leistung – Rio 2016
The Leistung Rio 2016 shoe from Adidas combines maximum support and stability with a lightweight, flexible, custom fit. It’s a weightlifting shoe precision-optimized for the needs of Olympic lifters at the highest level of competition, including those representing their countries at the Summer Games in Brazil.
The Rio 2016 design is available here in bright red, and includes a high-density, die-cut midsole wedge, a micro-adjusting Boa lacing system, and a durable ADIWEAR™ outsole. The raised heel is specially configured with an integral rearfoot for a strong but comfortable level of support—ideal for the daily rigors of the snatch and clean-and-jerk disciplines.
– Men’s Olympic Weightlifting Shoe
– Flexible, welded 3-Stripes for lightweight, durable support
– Boa Closure System for custom, micro adjustments
– Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) sides for extra control, stability
– Raised heel with integral rearfoot support
– High-density, die-cut midsole wedge
– Full-length ADIWEAR™ outsole
– Color: Red