Wodapalooza is one of the raddest functional fitness comps outside of the Games, and the online qualifier for the 2016 event is now open for registration. Mark your calendars for January 15-17, 2016, and make plans to get down to Miami!
2016 Wodapalooza Info via thewodapalooza.com:
The WZA V Online Challenge is a great opportunity to compete against friends in your box and the entire fitness community. It will also serve as the qualifier and lottery for The Wodapalooza Fitness Festival in Miami held in January.
Please note, everyone that wishes to compete at WZA Miami, aside from the invited, must complete the Online Challenge.
Individual Challenge dates:
– Runs from Thursday, October 1st, 2015 to October 20th, 2015
– Workouts will be released every Thursday, at 8pm EST.
– Score Submission will be due every Tuesday, at 8pm EST.
– Individual Registration closes on Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 at 8PM EST.
Team Challenge dates:
– Thursday, October 29th, 2015 to Sunday, November 8th, 2015
– All team workouts will be released on Thursday, October 29th, 2015 at 8pm EST.
– Score submission for all workouts will be due Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at 8pm EST.
– Team Registration closes on Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at 8pm EST.
Click on thewodapalooza.com for the full schedule and more info.
Comments will be approved before showing up.