No Bull is now accepting pre-orders for their signature “Ence Trainer” that will ship in October. Clean, simple, and stylish with no extra fluff. What do you guys think?
Check out Brooke’s personal blog for some behind the scenes info on the making of her shoe.
For more photos and to pre-order the Ence Trainer click here and hit up the No Bull site.
Run, climb, slide, grind, lift….Brooke’s kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a lion. Mint on the outside, fire on the inside. Designed for Brooke Ence. “Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep!”. Dare to be different.
• The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric®, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material. The SuperFabric® guard plates are injected on a water repellent and highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
• The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
• High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
• 3M reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
• Runs generally true to size. If you are in-between sizes order 1/2 larger than typical.
• The Ence Trainer comes with three pairs of laces. You deserve it.
• Weight: 9.3 Ounces (men’s size 9.5)
Don’t let its simple design fool you. This shoe is made to withstand the elements. SuperFabric® is glass, knife, and barbed wire resistant. Yes, barbed wire.
Via No Bull.
Comments will be approved before showing up.