Last month we posted a promo video from Reebok introducing their CrossFit Pro shorts designed by Matt Chan and Chris Spealler, and now they are available online. Reebok also just released a couple limited edition colors of the Nano 5s.
The text and photos below are from the Reebok website…
Reebok CrossFit Pro Shorts – $129.98
Change your game with our CrossFit Pro shorts. Pro-athlete input helped engineer these bottoms with a tailored-to-you, bonded waistband for a perfect fit armed with stretch for unhindered motion. Friction-free fabric and seams battle rub points during intense workouts. Special coatings put the hurt on wetness and odor buildup so you can focus on your form. And lay-flat pockets fuse quick storage for keys, cards or markers with design that stays out of your way.
• 86% Polyester / 14% Elastane 4-way stretch fabrication with Durable Water Repellent finish for dryness and durability
• Slim Fit – wears close to the body, ideal for high performance exercise
• Bonded seams and reinforced inseam and rise stitching for a chafe-free durable stitch
• Elastic waistband for a comfortable fit
• Deep hand, lay-flat pockets to store items such as whiteboard markers or wallet
• Darted pattern contruction for a form fitting feel
• Approved design by Matt Chan and Chris Spealler with a signature graphic
Reebok CrossFit Nano 5.0 Limited Edition – $129.98
Not all shoes are created equal. Introducing our lightest, strongest, most innovative Nano yet – in a limited edition colorway. The Nano 5.0 features a mesh upper infused with durable Kevlar® for elite-level abrasion protection. Plus, the entire midsole s
• DuPont™ Kevlar® infused mesh upper for airflow and extreme durability
• CMEVA outsole for better cushion and an anatomical heel and footbed for a secure fit
• Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion and support for the foot during heavy lifts
• RopePro carbon rubber to withstand demanding CrossFit maneuvers
• Raised outsole lug patterns for better surface area contact and improved traction
• 3MM toe to heel drop platform for improved stability during any WOD
• Asymmetrical stars and stripes design resembling the flag design and roman numeral 1776 for the year America was born
Comments will be approved before showing up.